AVID elementary teacher resources
We would like to welcome our newest schools to the AVID family!
- Cooper Elementary
- Sewell Elementary
- Southgate Elementary
- Spring Creek Elementary
- Steadham Elementary
- Stephens Elementary
- Student Assessment Rubrics -
Agenda, Organization, Note-taking, Inquiry
- Student Assessment Spreadsheet - Download to Use
- Posters and Printables
- Spanish Posters
- AE Weekly and Think Tanks These are great teacher-created resources. (Use your GISD Google login to upload new Think Tanks---please share)
- iBook of WICOR (requires download using your iPad)
- Curriculum Matrix/Crosswalk
Want to start an AVID Club in your school? Caldwell ES has shared their information for your use. If you create additional "club" documents, please share.
GISD Staff - Our Intranet page includes:
- AE Handbook
- PLC Presentations
- Family Workshops
- And much more
To access the Intranet, you must be working off a campus computer or use myGISD access from home.
Visit our blog
The costs below are estimated costs. Please contact the GISD Print Service for updated pricing information:
17 x22 non gloss cost $7.61 each
24 x36 non gloss cost $ 9.52 each
Laminating cost per poster $2.00 each
Title I funds may be used for printing services and all other approved AVID elementary activities. The posters are owned by GISD and can be used and printed by campuses for their use.