Ready 1:1 Tips for parents
Your active engagement will help your student successfully participate in the Ready 1:1 program. Here's some tips to get you started:
- Discuss the sites they visit
- Know your student’s login information
- Let them know it's okay to share this with you or a teacher but should never be shared with anyone else.
- Charge the device in a family room
- Ensure the device stays in its case
- Ask how the device is used at school each day
Attend district and campus meetings whenver possible to learn more about the iPad program and how you can support your student.