To assist in the management of an employee benefits program that is both cost and care effective to the participants. To assist in alleviating and solving insured/insurer problems.
Five to eight (5-8) years with a major insurance agency
Proficient use of MS Office and GISD software applications
Oracle training and network environment knowledge
Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Knowledge of employee benefits computer applications
Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with good judgment
Ability to manage heavy workload with attention to detail in a fast-paced office while meeting critical deadlines
Major responsibilities and duties
- Manage annual enrollment period.
- Responsible for the preparation and distribution of annual enrollment materials.
- Process insurance forms for all monthly employees within payroll deadlines.
- Reconcile monthly benefit premium payments.
- Assist in resolving claims issues with all vendors.
- Answer employee questions regarding all coverages.
Mental demands/physical demands/environmental factors
This document describes the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job and is not an exhaustive list of all responsible and duties that may be assigned or skills that may be required.