Special Instructions for COVID-19 Compliance
Note: Per GISD Health Services, the daily prescreening form is no longer required.
On the bus:
- All students must wear a face covering to be allowed to board the bus. Parents must provide face coverings for their students.
- Students will sit in an assigned seat designated by the bus driver. The bus driver is authorized to assign seats.
- Students must wear the seat belt on buses equipped with seat belts.
- Students shall remain seated at all times except when boarding or exiting the bus.
- Students should refrain from touching or making physical contact with other students.
- Students should not handle any items belonging to other students (paper, books, cell phones, clothing, etc.).
- Students are encouraged to wash their hands according to CDC guidelines prior to boarding the bus.
- Students may bring their own hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizer will NOT be furnished by the district.
- We encourage parents to teach their students to maintain a safe distance when waiting at the bus stop, boarding, and exiting the bus.