Classroom Instruction (formerly known as Classroom Guidance)
Our counselors can provide classroom instruction addressing behavioral health. Topics include resiliency, grit, healthy relationships, coping with trauma or adverse childhood experiences.
- TEC State Mandated Support Lessons
- Orientation to Counseling Program (virtual program)
- Violence Prevention/Conflict Resolution/Teen Dating Violence
- Drug Education Prevention
- Suicide Prevention/Mental Health & Safety
- Bullying/Cyberbullying Prevention/Harassment