Copy Center Operator
To perform general printing and illustrative and graphic design duties, prepare publications for printing; perform related duties.
High school diploma with two (2) years’ experience in graphic design
Efficient knowledge in MS Word, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Publisher, Adobe Creative Cloud, CorelDraw, etc.
Two (2) years’ experience
Efficiently operate specialized computer programs and applications such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop etc. and related current applications used in the creation and design of illustrations, artwork and design and layout of publications
Operate various copers and large format printers, and the software associated with various machines
Process orders, including receiving, logging, pricing, and preparing quotes/invoices
Major responsibilities and duties
- Design and prepare brochures, pamphlets, calendars and related publications for printing and distribution.
- Prepare color and black and white illustrations and design for production.
- Perform printing, copying and other related office duties.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationship with fellow employees, staff, and general public.
- Perform multiple tasks simultaneously while handling interruptions and time related pressures.
- Keep an accurate job log for all items completed in the copy center.
Mental demands/physical demands/environmental factors
This document describes the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job and is not an exhaustive list of all responsible and duties that may be assigned or skills that may be required.