Counseling Institute of Texas
The Counseling Institute of Texas (CIT) is dedicated to helping families cope with issues like abuse, mental health, management and family problems. Counseling Institute of Texas offers:
- Family counseling & therapy
- Individual counseling & therapy
- Juvenile Fire-setter Program
- EAP Anger Management or Counseling
- Sex Offender Assessment & Treatment
- Volunteer Background Checks
The Counseling Institute also has resources specifically for COVID-19.
- Family Tree program: Families with students 17 and under can get 10 free counseling sessions.
- UW COVID grant: Families can apply for a grant to help cover counseling sessions. Any family or individual who has been negatively impacted by COVID-19 is eligible for this grant.
Hours of Operation: