COVID-19 testing locations
See below for a list of locations you can get tested for COVID-19 in our tri-cities and neighboring areas.
Ayman Care is offering free COVID-19 testing to all Garland ISD staff, students and their families.
No appointment is necessary, but you can make one to skip waiting in line. If possible, please bring a photo ID or a copy of your insurance card. They offer two locations for testing:
- Mesquite Ayman Care location
- Dallas Ayman Care location
Testing locations by city
First Family Healthcare Associates is offering free COVID-19 testing to all Garland residents.
First Family Health Care
2201 Forest Lane, Garland, TX
To be eligible for these tests, you must:
- Be a resident of Garland.
- Provide proof of residency, such as a driver’s license or other ID with Garland address, a Garland utility bill, or other documentation with a Garland address.
- Be age 2 or older.
- Submit a completed Garland Resident COVID-19 Test Form (En Espanol). Forms are also available at the testing location.
No appointment is necessary to be tested. This testing site is also drive-through accessible.
Hours are Monday-Fridays 8-11:45 a.m. and 1-4:30 p.m., and Saturdays from 8-11:30 a.m.
North Texas teachers and construction workers can be tested for COVID-19 for free.
It is not required to have symptoms or live in Dallas County to be tested.
If you do live in the county, take proof of residency to:
- Ellis Davis Field House, 9191 S. Polk St. in Dallas, Monday through Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Eastfield College, 3737 Motley Drive in Mesquite, Monday through Saturday from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. The entrance is on La Prada Drive.
Those who are Dallas County residents can go without proof of address or identification to:
- Mountain View College, 4849 W. Illinois Ave. in Dallas, Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.