COVID-19 vaccine clinics
In the tri-city area, 89% of COVID-19 cases involve people that are unvaccinated. Those that are vaccinated tend to have less severe symptoms when sick and are less likely to be hospitalized.
In partnership with the Garland Health Department, we are offering free COVID-19 vaccines for adults and students ages 12 and up. Families can attend our event to get vaccinated or to get booster shots if immunocompromised.
Families, students and staff are welcome to attend. Clinics are first come, first served; no appointment needed.
Attending the clinics
Adults and students attending the first and second dose clinics must do the following:
- Fill out the permission form and the Immtrac form.
- Parents will fill out student forms and turn them into the school's front office. Parents do not need to be there for the administration of the dose.
- Adults will fill out their own forms and bring them to the clinic.
- Bring your COVID-19 vaccination card, if you have one.
- Fill out the booster form, if needed.
Note: If you do not have a printer, ask the school for a copy of the forms.
Clinics will be held from 8 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- August 23 at Rowlett HS
- August 25 at Sachse HS
- August 26 at Garland HS
- August 27 at Naaman Forest HS
- August 30 at North Garland HS
- August 31 at South Garland HS
- September 1 at Lakeview Centennial HS
- September 2 at the GRCTC
Please be sure to bring your vaccine card and a new registration form.
- September 16 at Rowlett HS
- September 20 at Sachse HS
- September 21 at Garland HS
- September 22 at Naaman Forest HS
- September 23 at North Garland HS
- September 24 at South Garland HS
- October 11 at Lakeview Centennial HS
- October 12 at the GRCTC
*People needing their first dose are welcome to attend these clinics, but will have to get their second dose at the Garland Public Health Clinic.