CTE college credit opportunities
Dual Credit and articulated credit course options provide Career and Technical Education (CTE) students the opportunity to earn college credit while in high school.
The CTE Department offers several courses for dual credit taught by credentialed teachers to high school juniors and seniors who qualify to take these classes.
Vist the Dual Credit page or contact a Career & Technical Education Counselor for more information.
Many of the courses offered through the CTE Department will allow college credit in specific associate degree plans. This credit is earned through articulated credit also referred to as Career Pathways by some colleges.
We have Career Pathway agreements with the Dallas County Community Colleges in the following areas:
- Auto Body Technology
- Business and Fashion Marketing
- Child Development
- Computer Aided Drafting and Design
- Computer Information Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Electronic Commerce
- Electronics/Computer Technology
- Electronics Technology
- Engineering Technology/Electronics Technology
- Health Professions
- Hospitality Management
- Office Technology
- Ornamental Horticulture Technology
- Semiconductor Manufacturing/Equipment Technician
- Travel, Exposition & Meeting Management
- Video Technology
- Visual Communications
For more information concerning articulated credit, contact a Career and Technical Education Counselor or visit the DCCC website.