Early College Title 1 Coordinator
Coordinate the district early college programs for administrators, educators, and district personnel. Collaborate with district stakeholders to provide support for early college programs including ECHS, P-TECH and Collegiate Academies.
Valid Texas Administrative Certification
Valid Texas Teacher Certification
Three (3) or more years as a classroom teacher
Demonstrated ability to utilize data for decision-making
Prior experience supporting campus early college teams to meet outcomes bonus measures
Ability to interpret data to plan and organize effectively
Ability to problem solve and work collaboratively with others
Ability to build relationships with stakeholders
Ability to communicate effectively with audiences from multi-cultural and multi-ethnic backgrounds
Major responsibilities and duties
- Provide technical assistance in implementing the TEA blueprint for Early College programs for administrators, advisors and teachers.
- Support Early College high school and industry partnership activities including work-based leaning programming, alignment of Dallas College courses to industry partner needs, and community building.
- Facilitate communication between Dallas College and high schools including application/acceptance process, alignment of degree plans, and student support activities.
- Actively participate in the implementation of enrollment strategies of the target population as defined in the TEA blueprint.
- Plan, coordinate and execute outreach activities for middle school students and their families. Coordinate parent-focused information sessions and presentations about the early college programs.
- Partner with CCMR coordinator and Early College programs to support the development, implementation, and evaluation of a structured CCMR program for grades 6-12 that maximizes CCMR Outcomes Bonus funding for the district.
- Track and analyze student performance data and monitor progress for meeting Outcome Based Measures as required in the TEA Blueprint.
- Recommend improvements that enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of Early College program.
- Oversee Early College program application process and required documentation and products as indicated in the TEA Blueprint.
- Actively support, monitor, and evaluate Early College programs at high school.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with stakeholders to support district goals and program objectives.
- Monitor and maintain information about Early College programs on the district website to ensure information is current and accurate.
- Engage in continuous learning through professional development opportunities and active collaboration with colleagues.
- Demonstrate leadership by actively engaging in district committees.
Budge and Inventory
- Participate in development, preparation, and administration of budget for programs, resources, supplies, and equipment to ensure cost-efficiency and that funds are managed wisely.
- Participate in grant-writing activities to obtain program funding.
Policy, Reports, and Law
- Compile, maintain, and file all reports, records, and other documents required.
- Comply with policies established by federal and state law, State Board of Education rule, and the local board policy.
Mental demands/physical demands/environmental factors
This document describes the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job and is not an exhaustive list of all responsible and duties that may be assigned or skills that may be required.