Fire Reel Film Festival
[Revealed at 4 PM on December 1, 2017]
- The main character’s name: ?
- a prop: ?
- a specific line of dialogue: ?
Working alone, as a class or a group, you have just 63 hours to create and submit a video that includes all three elements listed above. The film can be any genre, but remember, you only have until 7 a.m. Monday, December 4, 2017 to upload your film to Google Drive and submit your entry via the entry form.
The GISD Fire Reel Film Festival is a movie competition for all GISD students ages pre-K through 12th. Share your enthusiasm for something that interests you in a film in a friendly competition with others your age throughout the district.
Complete information about this competition is available in the handbook.
- December 1 – 4, 2017 - Weekend Challenge
- March 23, 2018 - Last date to enter
- April 2 – 6, 2018 - People Choice Award voting
- April 13, 2018 - Award Gala – Curtis Culwell Center