Provide responsible supervision of the operations of Printing Services.
High school diploma or GED
One (1) year supervisory experience
Provide direction to equipment operators and other employees
Ability to efficiently produce quality print work in strict time constraints
Understanding and subsequent execution of following presses/copiers: Roland SolJETpro4, Mimaki JFX200-2513, Mutoh Value Jet VJ-1617H, ABDick9910, ABDick9995, Sakurai Oliver 266EPZ, Prestek 52DI 4 Color Process
Ability to run and make minor repairs on all production machines
Efficient knowledge in MS Word, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Publisher, Adobe Creative, Cloud, CorelDraw, etc.
Maintain inventory control
Effective interpersonal skills
Major responsibilities and duties
- Confirm all employees have the information needed to complete their daily assignment.
- Communicating instruction and expectations to all areas of printing services and all employees.
- Cross train employees in all areas of production.
- Coordinate and supervise the activities of the print shop in the absence of Senior Production Manager.
- Monitor inventory to insure a minimum of delivery delays.
- Assist in the screen printing department with design, pricing and printing.
- Manage print production to assure the shortest turnaround time.
- Assist in the production of foil, embossing and die cutting.
- Ability to detect mechanical malfunction in printing equipment.
- Pressroom and Bindery personnel.
Mental demands/physical demands/environmental factors
This document describes the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job and is not an exhaustive list of all responsible and duties that may be assigned or skills that may be required.