Graduation ceremonies for Garland ISD’s Class of 2017 will be held June 1-3 at the Curtis Culwell Center.
- June 1, 4 p.m. – Memorial Pathway Academy
- June 1, 8 p.m. – North Garland High School
- June 2, 4:30 p.m. – Naaman Forest High School
- June 2, 8:30 p.m. – Lakeview Centennial High School
- June 3, 8 a.m. – Garland High School
- June 3, noon – Sachse High School
- June 3, 4 p.m. – South Garland High School
- June 3, 8 p.m. – Rowlett High School
Purchasing a commemorative brick or tree marker outside the Curtis Culwell Center is a way to honor or remember a special friend or family member in a tangible way while also supporting the GISD Education Foundation's cause to enrich education for all district students. Brick installations occur throughout the year, but the deadline to order a brick to be installed in time for June graduations is May 5. For more details and to place an order, visit the Foundation's website.
The Curtis Culwell Center is also offering families the opportunity to cheer on graduates from private, arena-view suites.