How to do business with us
As a Texas public school district, we abide by laws set forth by the Texas Legislature pertaining to large purchases. The laws are designed to ensure that public funds are used wisely.
Register for iSupplier
iSupplier is a portal program designed to provide suppliers the ability to view a history of purchase orders and invoices and serves as GISD's supplier collaboration network.
Completing the registration process is used to establish a database of interested suppliers and does not guarantee approval to provide goods or services to the Garland Independent School District.
Once all of the documents required for registration have been received and approved by the Purchasing department, you will receive an email with login information for the iSupplier network and be registered as a supplier for GISD.
You must submit:
- W9 form
- Document of identification (unexpired and from the list of acceptable IDs below)*
- Conflict of Interest Questionnaire**
* Document of identifications is only required for an individual/sole proprietor.
**You only submit a Conflict of Interest Questionnaire if a conflict exists (TX Local Government Code 176.006).
- U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card
- Driver's license or ID card issued by a State or outlying possession of the United States provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color and address
- ID card issued by federal, state or local government agencies or entities, provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color and address
- School ID card with a photograph
- U.S. Military card
- Military dependent's ID card
iSupplier login and training
Registered suppliers may access iSupplier vendor functions including sourcing (electronic bidding) here.
Note: Oracle works best with the web-based products: Up to Internet Explorer 10 on Windows 7 or 8 (without Metro), (Internet Explorer 11 is currently not supported), Firefox ESR 24.x on Windows 7 or 8 (without Metro), Safari on OS X (number of certified combinations), Note: Google Chrome is not supported.
Forms and manuals
Disclosure of Lobbying Activities
Complete this form to disclose lobbying activities pursuant to 31 U.S.C. 1352.
Construction Minimum Safety Program Guidelines
View the Garland ISD Construction Minimum Safety Program Guidelines Manual for all companies to consider when submitting their proposals.
Oracle bulk load catalog
As part of any solicitation you may be required to submit an Oracle bulk load catalog spreadsheet.
This spreadsheet includes information required to load a vendor's products internally in the district's database.
If the bulk load catalog is required, it will be so-noted in the solicitation (see current bids/specifications).
Oracle bulk load catalog & instructions
Invoices & payments
By law, the school district has 30 days after receipt of an invoice to present payment. It is the intent of the school district to pay all invoices as promptly as possible; however, by acceptance of a Garland Independent School District purchase order you have agreed to the 30 day payment policy.
All invoices are submitted to:
Garland Independent School District
Accounts Payable Department
P.O. Box 461228
Garland, TX 75046-1228