How to do business with us
As a Texas public school district, we abide by laws set forth by the Texas Legislature pertaining to large purchases. The laws are designed to ensure that public funds are used wisely.
Register for iSupplier
iSupplier is a portal program designed to provide suppliers the ability to view a history of purchase orders and invoices and serves as GISD's supplier collaboration network.
Completing the registration process is used to establish a database of interested suppliers and does not guarantee approval to provide goods or services to the Garland Independent School District.
To register as a supplier with GISD, please login to the iSupplier online registration portal. Be sure to attach all required documents listed below to the registration. If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once all of the documents required for registration have been received and approved by the Purchasing department, you will receive an email with login information for the iSupplier network and be registered as a supplier for GISD.
You must submit:
- W9 form
- Document of identification (unexpired and from the list of acceptable IDs below)*
- Conflict of Interest Questionnaire**
Copy of HUB certificate (If applicable). The Board of Trustees recently amended Policy CH Local to encourage and increase the participation of minority-owned, women-owned and small businesses in our procurement process. See CH Regulation for list of acceptable recognized certification agencies.
* Document of identifications is only required for an individual/sole proprietor.
**You only submit a Conflict of Interest Questionnaire if a conflict exists (TX Local Government Code 176.006).
- U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card
- Driver's license or ID card issued by a State or outlying possession of the United States provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color and address
- ID card issued by federal, state or local government agencies or entities, provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color and address
- School ID card with a photograph
- U.S. Military card
- Military dependent's ID card
iSupplier login and training
Registered suppliers may access iSupplier vendor functions including sourcing (electronic bidding) through the iSupplier portal.
Note: Oracle works best with the web-based products:
- Internet Explorer 11, Firefox ESR 78.x, Chrome V35, or Edge V83 or higher
- macOS (Catalina 10.15.1/Mojave 10.14.5/High Sierra 10.13.3 or higher)
- Firefox ESR 78.x
- macOS (High Sierra 10.13.3/Sierra 10.12.6/OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 or higher)
- Safari 11.0.3 or higher
Forms and manuals
Disclosure of Lobbying Activities
Complete the Disclosure of Lobbying Activities form pursuant to 31 U.S.C. 1352.
Construction Minimum Safety Program Guidelines
View the Garland ISD Construction Minimum Safety Program Guidelines Manual for all companies to consider when submitting their proposals.
Oracle bulk load catalog
As part of any solicitation you may be required to submit an Oracle bulk load catalog spreadsheet.
This spreadsheet includes information required to load a vendor's products internally in the district's database.
If the bulk load catalog is required, it will be so-noted in the solicitation (see current bids/specifications).
Oracle bulk load catalog & instructions
Invoices & payments
By law, the school district has 30 days after receipt of an invoice to present payment. It is the intent of the school district to pay all invoices as promptly as possible; however, by acceptance of a Garland Independent School District purchase order you have agreed to the 30 day payment policy.
All invoices are submitted to:
Garland Independent School District
Accounts Payable Department
P.O. Box 461228
Garland, TX 75046-1228