Maintenance Business Operations Coordinator
Manage the daily business operations of the Maintenance Department including procurement, Pcards, human resources, payroll, finance, accounting, work order management, strategic planning, contract management, and leasing.
Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, business or related field
Valid Texas Driver’s License with good driving record
Minimum five (5) years of experience in business operations
Five years (5) of supervisory experience
Effective planning and organizational skills
Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Major responsibilities and duties
- Manage the Maintenance Business Operations budget
- Supervise staff in the Operations Department
- Manage the Maintenance Department’s procurement, human resources, finance, accounting, strategic planning, contract management and Pcard administration.
- Coordinate budget transfers with the Budget Department.
- Manage and forecast budgetary needs for projects and maintenance operations.
- Acts as the financial reporting manager for the Maintenance Department.
- Assists Director with contract management and prepares Oracle financial reports for Maintenance leadership budget.
- Performs monthly reconciliation of salary and FTE’s.
- Reconciles discrepancies with general ledger encumbrances and actual accounts.
- Creates monthly and quarterly financial reports out of Oracle System.
- Perform all other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Supervises staff in the Operations Department.
Mental demands/physical demands/environmental factors
This document describes the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job and is not an exhaustive list of all responsible and duties that may be assigned or skills that may be required.