This position is responsible for picking up and delivering materials for all maintenance crafts, delivering materials to warehouse and job sites. Expedites tools and equipment to vendors for repairs and redistribution.
High School Diploma or GED
Clear and valid Texas driver’s license with good driving record
Three (3) years of driver experience in shipping and receiving, expediting materials
General knowledge of Trades and Crafts
Knowledge of driving in the Dallas, Ft. Worth area to visit vendors and businesses
Good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Major responsibilities and duties
- Pick-up and delivery of maintenance materials, tools and equipment to work sites and Maintenance Departments.
- Knowledge of directions in the Dallas, Ft Worth area to visit vendors and businesses.
- Assists and help distribute employee uniforms.
- Coordinate daily with Supervisors and Managers on the material needs of their departments.
- Responsible for turning all invoices and Purchase orders, making sure they are charged to the correct work orders.
- Assists with organizing and cleaning the Tool Room.
- Employee will work with maintenance teams when job duties are caught up.
- Perform all other tasks and duties as assigned.
Mental demands/physical demands/environmental factors
This document describes the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job and is not an exhaustive list of all responsible and duties that may be assigned or skills that may be required.