We offer workshops throughout the year with effective parenting strategies, ideas on how to get more involved and information to help your child be successful in school and in life.
Past workshops have included topics such as:
- guide to STAAR
- parent involvement
- motivating children
- teen dating violence
- substance abuse
- anger management
Check out our Parent workshop calendar to find an upcoming class.
The Power of Positive Parenting (Triple P)
The Triple P program is a series of three workshops that gives you simple and practical strategies to help build strong, healthy relationships with your children, manage behavior and prevent problems from developing.
The sessions do not have to be attended in order and you can still gain valuable information by only attending one session.
Workshops that are part of Triple P program include:
- Positive Parenting
- Raising Confident, Competent Children
- Raising Resilient Children
This workshops will help you:
- develop parenting skills, strategies and confidence
- support your children in building confidence and being successful at school and beyond
- teach your children to manage their feelings and deal with life stress
Check out the Parent workshop calendar to find an upcoming Tripe P workshop.