Monitor and oversee the visitors coming to the Jill Shugart Professional Development Center (PDC), condition of training rooms, and assist in scheduling and coordination of building use.
High School Diploma or GED
Associates Degree preferred
Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Knowledge of Microsoft Office and iPad functionality
Major responsibilities and duties
- Positively interact with all levels of district employees and visitors to the PDC as well as monitoring the front door, greeting and directing visitors correctly.
- Positively represent the school district.
- Maintaining the training rooms including the presentation station, presentation needs such as remote, and the scheduling of the training rooms.
- Serve as a liaison to the custodial staff.
- Manage UPS/FedEx deliveries, and the ordering and distribution of hospitality supplies.
- Possess highly effective and pleasant telephone skills in order to communicate with staff and public in a positive and professional manner.
- Assist Organizational Learning secretary during high volume times.
- Strong organizational and general clerical skills with experience.
- Strong computer and iPad knowledge preferred.
- Initiative in performing routine office functions.
- Good judgment in handling confidential information.
Mental demands/physical demands/environmental factors
This document describes the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job and is not an exhaustive list of all responsible and duties that may be assigned or skills that may be required.