PTA Healthy Lifestyles Month
PTA Healthy Lifestyles Month celebrates all the ways we can make simple, smart choices together. National PTA is dedicated to improving the health and wellness of families across the country because they know leading a healthy lifestyle is a key component to students' success. In November, GISD will celebrate Healthy Lifestyles Month with the focuses below. Check with your campus to see how they are celebrating!
- Movin’ Monday: focus on moving your body in ways you enjoy!
- Try It Tuesday: try new fruits and veggies!
- Wellness Wednesday: find ways to be more mindful, relieve stress and sleep better!
- Rethink Your Drink Thursday: increase your intake of water versus sugary drinks, try new ways to hydrate yourself!
- Feeling Great Friday: show kindness and gratitude to others and yourself!
- Wisdom Weekend: learn something new, try a new hobby, explore your community!