Purchasing Clerk, Maintenance
Handles administrative tasks in the maintenance office including but not limited to entering requisitions, warehouse orders, reconciling P-Cards, filing and maintaining vendor files.
High School Diploma or GED
Minimum three (3) years’ experience preferred
Strong computer skills required
Proficient in MS Office software preferred
Oracle software application knowledge preferred
Must possess strong organizational skills
Accounting knowledge preferred
Must possess good written and verbal communication skills
Willingness to perform other duties as assigned
Major responsibilities and duties
- Enter requisitions for material needs.
- Process invoices, check requests.
- Complete warehouse orders for items stocked at GISD.
- Maintain accurate vendor files and bid records.
- Reconcile P-Cards for each of the maintenance employees.
- Order and maintain general office supplies and maintain copiers.
- Filing as needed.
- Should be able to work with and learn from others.
- Willingness to perform other duties as assigned.
Mental demands/physical demands/environmental factors
This document describes the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job and is not an exhaustive list of all responsible and duties that may be assigned or skills that may be required.