Raising Resilient Children
This free workshop is for families with children ages 0-12 in the Garland Independent School District.
You will learn the principles for:
- raising happy, confident children
- managing behavior so families enjoy life more
- setting rules and routines that everyone respects and follows
- encouraging positive behavior
- taking care of yourself as a parent
- feel confident that you are doing the right thing
This workshop is part of the Power of Positive Parenting (Triple P) program. Learn more on the Parent workshops page.
Dinner will be served during the presentation.
Reserve a seat
We have room for 50 people, so please call or register through Eventbrite.
- call: 972-487-4521 or
- register for English or Vietnamese seat on Eventbrite
- or register for Spanish seat on Eventbrite
The event will be interpreted in Spanish.
If you need an interpreter for Vietnamese, please:
- call two weeks before this event: 972-487-4521
- or register on Eventbrite and choose Vietnamese interpretation during the checkout process
GISD Family & Community Engagement
We offer workshops throughout the year with effective parenting strategies, ideas on how to get more involved and information to help your child be successful in school and in life. Find an upcoming class on the Parent workshop calendar.