Ready 1:1 Tips for parents
Your active engagement will help your student successfully participate in the Ready 1:1 program.
Here's some tips to get you started:
- Discuss the sites they visit
- Know your student’s login information
- Let them know it's okay to share this with you or a teacher but should never be shared with anyone else.
- Charge the device in a family room
- Ensure the device stays in its case
- Ask how the device is used at school each day
- Visit Common Sense Media for parent resources, guides and advice