Secretary Student Nutrition Services
Support the department by performing all necessary secretarial duties.
High School Diploma or GED
Certified Educational Office Professional (CEOP), preferred
Three (3) years secretarial experience
Ability to understand written and verbal communication as is necessary
Proficient skills in keyboarding, data entry, word processing and file maintenance
Ability to use software to develop spreadsheets and databases and do work processing
Ability to prioritize workflow to address the multiple needs of the supervisor or the department
Ability to multi-task numerous complex administrative activities
Basic math skills
Effective organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
Major responsibilities and duties
- Prepare correspondence, forms, manuals, schedules and reports for appropriate supervisor and other department staff members.
- Compile, maintain and file all reports, records and other documents as required including preparing various federal, state and local reports.
- Work within Oracle Database to support departmental needs.
- Correspond with internal district personnel.
- Work with general public and represent the department in a positive manner.
- Answer and respond to incoming calls, take reliable messages and route to appropriate staff.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Mental demands/physical demands/environmental factors
This document describes the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job and is not an exhaustive list of all responsible and duties that may be assigned or skills that may be required.