Our Student Nutrition Services department offers free summer meals each summer. Starting June 12, students can receive free breakfast and lunch Monday-Friday at select campuses.
Students must be accompanied by an adult and eat their meal on-site. Registration is not required.
Projected serving times are:
- 8:30-9 a.m. for breakfast
- noon-12:30 p.m. for lunch
Attendees can even plan future meals by checking out the summer meals menu, debuting in late May via MealViewer.
The City of Garland is partnering with CitySquare to also offer free meals to children 1-18 and young adults with disabilities Monday-Friday, June 11-Aug. 10. See a list of serving sites on CitySquare's website.
Free summer meals will be served at the following locations:
- Austin Academy for Excellence - June 12-27 and July 9-26
- Back Elementary School - June 12-28
- Bussey Middle School - June 12-27
- Caldwell Elementary School - June 12-July 3
- Club Hill Elementary School - June 12-July 3
- Daugherty Elementary School - June 12-28
- Davis Elementary School - June 6-22
- Handley Elementary School - June 12-28
- Houston Middle School - June 12-27 and July 9-19
- Lakeview Centennial High School - June 13-28
- Memorial Pathway Academy - June 13-28
- Naaman Forest High School - June 13-28 and July 9-12
- Park Crest Elementary School - June 12-July 3
- Pathfinder Achievement Center - June 25-28, July 9-Aug. 2