We believe that technology applications skills are very important in all aspects of life, including school, home, college and career for our students. Technology Applications curriculum in our district is based on collaborative and interactive learning with current technologies.
Technology applications skills can help students:
- understand how computers work
- learn most common programming languages
- create professional websites
- program video games
- create digital animations, audio, and movies
- understand the impact of technology on everyday life
- appreciate global learning opportunities
Common Sense Media
Promotes safe technology and media for children and parents/guardians.
Promotes computer science through an easy to understand concept for all ages.
Hour of Code
A global movement reaching millions of students in 180+ countries. The main goal is to promote computer science and get students excited about coding.