Title I Intervention Facilitator
Provide leadership in developing and implementing the RtI process on the campus. Collaborate with campus and district staff to ensure program coordination.
Valid Texas teaching certificate
Three (3) years’ experience as a secondary teacher
Knowledge of curriculum and instruction
Knowledge of strategies and material for intervention
Ability to interpret data
Ability to communicate effectively with parents and students
Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Major responsibilities and duties
Instructional and Program Management
- Develop, implement and oversee the RtI process.
- Support teachers in analyzing data, grouping students and monitoring student progress.
- Work with curriculum coordinators and intervention department to ensure appropriate program design, resource selection and documentation of intervention plans.
- Consult with teachers to develop appropriate strategies for addressing the needs of struggling students.
- Assist teachers in developing intervention and documenting intervention plans.
- Observe classroom instruction and provide feedback and assistance to classroom teachers to facilitate improvement. Demonstrate teaching strategies and small group instruction with students in the classroom.
- Plan and provide staff development sessions on methods for identifying and instructing struggling students.
- Provide one-on-one teacher assistance in content and program areas.
- Develop an intervention schedule for teachers and identified students.
- Evaluate the RtI program effectiveness based on evaluative findings (including student achievement data) and recommend changes as needed.
- Compile, maintain, and file all reports, records, and other documents required.
- Comply with policies established by federal and state law, State Board of Education rule, and the local board policy.
Mental demands/physical demands/environmental factors
This document describes the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job and is not an exhaustive list of all responsible and duties that may be assigned or skills that may be required.