Parent support: Canvas and Seesaw (PreK-2)
For students in PreK-2nd grade, your child's teacher may choose to use Seesaw to enhance the instruction delivered through Canvas.
What is Seesaw?
How do I access Seesaw as a parent/caregiver?
How do students access Seesaw inside of Canvas?
Students will access Seesaw using a link within their Canvas courses.
- Students log into Canvas using their GISD account.
- Seesaw learning activities will be embedded in Canvas learning menus.
When students see the Seesaw image in the Learning Menu, they will click on it to access Seesaw.
Canvas Parent app
- School name for the app is Garlandisd (all one word).
- Get the Canvas Parent app for iOs.
- Get the Canvas Parent app for Android.
Seesaw resources for families