Clear Bag Policy
As one of our ongoing security measures to help ensure the safety of our students, staff, and guests, we have a clear bag policy at the following locations and events:
- Middle and high school basketball games
- All middle and high school athletic events (beginning Jan. 24, 2020)
- All middle and high school Visual and Performing Arts performances (beginning Jan. 24, 2020)
- Curtis Culwell Center
This policy limits the size and type of bags allowed for spectators.
While we encourage guests not to bring bags if possible, the following are permissible:
- Clear tote - plastic, vinyl or PVC bags that do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12"
- Plastic storage bag - Clear one (1) gallon, re-sealable
- Small clutch size - approximately the size of a hand with or without a handle or strap. No larger than 6.5" and 4.5" with or without a handle or strap
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection. Please limit the number of items you bring to the Curtis Culwell Center.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- All purses, bags or containers larger than a small clutch
- Camera Bags
- Fanny Packs
- Computer Bags
- Luggage of any kind
- Diaper Bags
- Drawstring Bags
- Seat Cushions*
*only prohibited at the Curtis Culwell Center