High School transcript from Garland ISD

We maintain permanent files for high school transcripts of all GISD students. Copies are easily available by following the directions below:

  1. PDF icon Print the form
  2. Complete all areas on the form
  3. Mail the form with cash, check or money order in the amount of $1.00** for each transcript copy requested, made payable to Garland ISD to the following address:
    Student Services & School Choice , Box 501
    Garland Independent School District
    P.O. Box 469026
    Garland, TX 75046-9026

Transcript requests are not accepted by phone.

**This method of requesting transcripts does NOT apply to GED transcripts.

Need a GED Transcript?

The method of requesting transcripts outlined above does NOT apply to GED transcripts. GED diplomas are conferred by the State of Texas - not Garland ISD.

If you are seeking a GED transcript, please visit the website.

WWII Veteran High School Diploma

Information about the PDF icon application process for WWII Veterans to receive a high school diploma can be found in this document.

Special Education notice for parents

Attention Special Education parents, parents of former students and former students

The Garland Independent School District hereby notifies the public of its intention to destroy special education records of non-active students for the 2009-2010 and 2011-2012 school year after October 31, 2017.

These records are no longer needed to provide educational services. Anyone wanting to maintain copies of the aforementioned records should contact Babetta Hemphill no later than October 31, 2017.

We wish to remind parents that the records may be needed by the child or the parents for social security benefits or other purposes. Thank you!

Babetta Hemphill
Executive Director of Student Services & School Choice

P.O. Box 469026
Garland, TX 75046-9026

34 CFR 300.573 (Code of Federal Regulations)

Contact Us

For more information please contact Student Services.