Special Instructions for COVID-19 Compliance
Parents must fill out DAILY the Transportation Pre-Screening Form for each eligible student that rides a bus to school. This form must be filled out 30 minutes prior to the student's morning stop time and the system will automatically generate a response that indicates either the student is APPROVED or DISAPPROVED to board the bus.
NOTE: approval must be received BEFORE the student comes to the bus stop. A valid Email address must be entered on the form to receive a valid response. When students arrive at the campus, they will be pre-screened and receive a temperature check, and if they are DISAPPROVED for student attendance, the parent will be required to pick them up from the campus.
Once on the bus:
- All students must wear a face covering to be allowed to board the bus. Parents must provide face coverings for their students.
- Students will sit in an assigned seat designated by the bus driver. The bus driver is authorized to assign seats.
- Students must wear the seat belt on buses equipped with seat belts.
- Students shall remain seated at all times except when boarding or exiting the bus.
- Students should refrain from touching or making physical contact with other students.
- Students should not handle any items belonging ot other students (paper, books, cell phones, clothing, etc.).
- Students are encouraged to wash their hands according to CDC guidelines prior to boarding the bus.
- Students may bring their own hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizer will NOT be furnished by the district.
- We encourage parents to teach their students to maintain a safe distance when waiting at the bus stop, boarding, and exiting the bus.