Weekly Virtual job fair
We will be hosting a weekly virtual job fair for:
- Fully certified teachers
- Alternative Certification teachers with a Statement of Eligibility (SOE)
- Non-Certified Instructor (NCI) candidates who have a bachelor’s degree and are fully enrolled in an Alternative Certification Program (ACP) or Teacher Preparation Program (TPP)
The job fair will take place every Tuesday starting August 31 from 4-7 p.m. Applicants will have the opportunity to meet district recruiters and select campus administrators using the Zoom video conferencing platform.
How to participate
Step 1: Register for the Meet and Greet
Please fill out the following Google Form to register for the virtual meet and greet.
Step 2: Join the room using the link
On Tuesdays between 4-7 p.m. use the provided link to join a Meet and Greet room. You will be placed in a waiting room until the session moderator is available to visit with you and answer your questions.
Current openings in the district
- Download an updated spreadsheet of current teacher vacancies
- To apply for current job openings, visit our Frontline Education job application site.
- For benefits and other helpful information, visit our Jobs page.